Classes will begin on October 4, 2014 and continue through the end of May. You can Enroll Now for only $30 down.
Check out some of our new and improved changes for this school year!
- We're going BACK to monthly tuition - Many of your are aware that Lango is my labor of love. I do not receive a salary from Lango. We are a non-profit organization that charges only what is required to offer high-quality foreign language classes. And with those things in mind, Lango must have a more reliable way to track and predict revenue to cover costs to operate. Two years ago, we switched to a fixed-monthly tuition model where we charge $75 for 30 classes (Fall, Winter and Spring sessions) from October through the end of May. This fixed fee will not be adjusted for missed classes or inclement weather, however, if Lango has to cancel a classes for reasons within its control, we will provide a make-up date. Please note, by registering, you AGREE to enroll your child in classes for the entire school year.
- Coordination of Class Start Dates - Again, Lango is my labor of love. And trying to coordinate scheduling for our community classes and afterschool classes tests my love (smile). So we are going to push back the start date for ALL classes to the first Saturday in October. That way, our families have had a chance to adjust to the back-to-school routine.
- Materials are included - Last year, we made our materials available for free online to all families and made hard copies available for purchase to families who wanted to purchase them. Well THAT didn't work too well, and we are listening to your feedback on having the materials provided in class. So your CDs, books, and flashcards will be provided the first day your child attends class.
- Lango Tweens is here! - We have had a great group of older students participating in our summer camp this year. They have learned so much in just four short weeks. Many of you are aware that Lango's target ages are 18 months through about 8 years of age, but we've developed a new curriculum for our tweens! Lango Tweens will focus on students ages 9-12 and will use technology, STEM, cooking and art to teach foreign languages to these students. We're sure this new class type will fill quickly, so hurry and enroll before spaces fill.
- Easy payments with monthly installments - Take the worry out of payment, but financing your tuition interest-free with easy monthly installments. Please note, in order to take advantage of monthly payments, you must elect the auto-pay option.
- Text message notifications! - We understand, you're getting emails from the football coach, the teacher, the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker, and it's hard to stay on top of them all. To make your life easier, we have created text message alerts that you can opt-into. Although, we'll likely have your cell phone number on file, you must still opt-into our text messaging system by visiting https://www.remind.com/join/alllango.
Please make sure you have subscribed to our email list to stay up-to-date. We send regular emails to current subscribers with news and deals.
At Lango your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. Our highly engaging language classes and camps use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. We offer Spanish, Mandarin and French classes, camps and clubs at convenient locations throughout the Metropolitan DC area.
LIKE US on Facebook please! It's the easiest way to tell your friends about Lango!
Lango Kids of Prince George's County | Promote Your Page Too